Web Program Manager:
Do you work in a job where you own only a slice of something – such as designing a toolbar or a button on a toolbar? Or in a job where you own just a page or two of the company’s main website? Do you work for a company that is super process-heavy or need a committee to get anything approved? If you are tired of that type of environment, then IMI is for you.
Who We Are:
Rhonda(TM), a product of IMI Software Labs, is the next evolution of virtual assistants for businesses. Built to help teams of all sizes keep a pulse on company sentiment and automate repetitive and time-consuming tasks through a customizable digital persona, Rhonda’s goal is to be a catalyst for positive change for those who bring her on board.
Who We Need:
We are looking for a results-oriented, proven successful Web Program Manager where you will be directly responsible for how a customer discovers, engages, and purchases from our website www.Rhonda.ai. This position will utilize user feedback, analytics, and firsthand experience to design, implement and maintain a consistent online visual and functionality experience that meets or exceeds management requirements as well as our competition. In addition, you will also help design the UI/UX and prototypes for future versions of our rapidly growing service Rhonda.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical knowledge of web development technologies, passion for user interfaces, and an eye for graphic design. You love building new things and take personal pride in delivering innovative, functional and delightful customer experiences. You will collaborate with stakeholders to identify and drive innovative website solutions that achieve business goals and raise the bar for customer experience. The right candidate has demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders.
- Maintain or enhance Rhonda’s world class online appearance and reputation by creating and implementing design and layout additions, changes, updates, and enhancements for Rhonda.ai site and also contribute to imipeople.com.
- Motivated self-starter that provides leadership, direction, and recommendations regarding all aspects of our online presence, including but not limited to web design and layout, funnel flow (Discovery, Engagement, Conversion and Retention), as well as multimedia, content and functionality trends.
- Work closely with the marketing team and product teams to ensure the website best captures and promotes the product and features to key audiences (business, accounting, press, partners).
- Build and maintain a complete project schedule, make it constantly visible to management and key stakeholders, and drive projects through to completion.
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve content, targeting, and improved customer experience.
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment; IT/technology marketing experience.
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects and XD in particular) with the ability to create animated gifs and animated graphics.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
- Experience with A/B testing as well as testing and website metrics/Google Analytics
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating breakthrough (non-templated) website content experience across a range of brands or industries.
- Proven experience in UX design and prototyping.
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive health benefit plan that has a rich provider network
- Health insurance, dental insurance, other types of insurance, education assistance or tuition reimbursement, travel assistance, workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible schedules
- Full-time/ Permanent Opportunity: Yes
- Pay Frequency: Weekly
- Work Location: Ottawa, ON
- Benefits Offered: Health insurance, dental insurance, other types of insurance, education assistance or tuition reimbursement, travel assistance, workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible schedules
- Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Employee assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Schedule: Monday–Friday
©2021 IMI – A Global People Company